Nestled in the Hunter Valley’s picturesque hinterland, Cypress Lakes Resort by Oaks Hotels & Resorts promises a tranquil and indulgent escape. Ranked among the top resort courses in Australia Cypress Lakes Resort offers a picturesque 6,487 metre par 72 18-hole championship golf course with stunning panoramic views of the Hunter Valley’s famous vineyards and the surrounding Brokenback mountain range.
- From the M1 freeway at Wahroonga, heading north to Newcastle, take the Hunter Expressway exit
- Exit M1 freeway at the new Hunter Expressway (M15 exit) and follow to Lovedale Rd, approx. 27km
- At Roundabout take 2nd exit – onto Lovedale Rd
- Drive to the end of Lovedale Road and turn right onto Wine Country Drive, next to Crowne plaza resort
- Continue along Wine Country Drive, past Cessnock Airport and take first left onto Broke Rd
- Continue along Broke Rd. to the roundabout and turn left onto McDonalds Rd
- Take 2nd right onto Thompsons Rd, and Cypress Lakes is the first driveway on the left