Babysitting bookings will form part of your online event registration, all bookings will need to be confirmed and paid for prior to the event. Families will be invoiced by Cerebral Palsy Alliance.
- Babysitting will be available on Friday evening, 18 March (note: the Friday dinner is family friendly and there will be kids’ activities after dinner). However babysitters can be booked if you prefer, at a rate of $27.00 per hour.
- Babysitting will be available for Saturday daytime, 19 March (kids over 3 can attend Kids’ Club, included in registration). However babysitters can be booked if you prefer, at a rate of $27.00 per hour. (Under 3’s can attend Kids’ Club if accompanied by a parent or babysitter).
- Babysitting for the Gala Dinner (adults only) on Saturday 19 March is a set package:
- $145 per family
- 6:30pm – Midnight* (*if you require babysitting post-midnight please advise at time of booking)
Please contact Louise at Cerebral Palsy Alliance: 0419 210 407 | email@example.com
- It is a requirement that all Rockmybaby® and Boston Nannies employees have:
- a minimum of 3 years paid experience with working with children
- a current First Aid certificate
- a current Working with Children Check and a Police Check
- All babysitters will carry ID and will be available to talk to families by phone prior to the event.
- Please complete the online event registration. For babysitting enquiries please contact Louise Reeson – Event Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org.